Visit Las Cruces is now one of many Las Cruces businesses that are New Mexico Safe certified.
The certifications program was piloted through the tourism sector to assist New Mexico businesses in operating safely in a COVID-positive world. It requires businesses to take part in free, virtual COVID-Safe Practices training modules to become better educated about providing a safe environment for employees and customers.
Once the training is complete, businesses get a “NM Safe Certified” decal to display to customers and images to display online. The purpose is to inform the that they are taking extra steps to ensure the safety of everyone who enters their business.
Additional benefits of becoming NM Safe Certified:
- Recognition as an NM Safe Certified business
- Usage of the NM Safe Certified seal to promote business
- Inclusion in the NM Safe Certified business directory
- Participation in statewide peer learning communities to share best practices, troubleshoot common challenges, and access additional resources
- Access to the NM Safe Certified resource toolkit
- Digital advertising credit with New Mexico Magazine
Business owners and managers interested in becoming NM Safe Certified, visit www.nmsafecertified.org.
For the full release on the NM Safe Certified program, click here.